A Greek-Japanese Cine-Operetta, where the ancient Greek myth of the Abduction of Persephone comes alive before the eyes of a Japanese group, as the arrival of a stranger man forces the family members of the hostel ‘Persephone’ to identify themselves with the fate of the mythological heroes.
- 2019, Thessaloniki International Film Festival – Greek Debut Film Award
- 2020, The Greek Film Festival in Berlin Germany
- 2020, Molodist / Kyiv International Film Festival Ukraine
- 2020, Chania Film Festival Greece
- 2020, Griechische Filmwoche Munich, Germany
- 2020, Grekiska Filmdagar Stockholm, Sweden