After years of absence, twenty-something Artemis returns to Athens to care for her frail father, whom she has never really known. She discovers a well-kept secret from her stoic father’s past, and for the first time, she is able to understand and truly love him.
- 2021, Reykjavik Film Festival – Golden Puffin
- 2021, Berlin International Film Festival – Nominated for Encounters Award and Teddy
- 2021, FICUNAM Festival, Nominated for Best International Film
- 2021, New Directors/New Films
- 2021, Montreal Festival du Nouveau Cinema
- 2021, Denver Film Festival
- 2021, AFI EU Film Festival
- 2021, Victoria Film Festival
- 2021, Chicago EU Film Festival
About the director
Jacqueline Lentzou is a graduate of London Film School who has written and directed five short films that have played at festivals such as Locarno, Toronto, Berlin, and Cannes. In her work, she looks for poetry in seemingly mundane premises, and she is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including the Cine Leica Discovery Award.