United Kingdom, 2018, 15 min, North American Premiere
Even though dad passed away thirty years ago, the last time I saw him was one year ago, in a dream I had. This film is a metaphysical conversation with an apparition, a construct of dreams and memories that raises questions of identity, memory, and existence.
- 2020, Paphos International Film Festival – Audience Award
- 2019, Edinburgh International Film Festival
- 2019, International Short Film Festival of Cyprus – Best Film, Best Director
- 2019, THESS International Short Film Festival – Cinematic Achievement Award
- 2019, Athens International Film Festival / Νύχτες Πρεμιέρας