- 2021, 55th Karlovy Vary Inter. Film Festival, East of West Competition (World Premiere)
- 2021, 35th Braunschweig International Film Festival, Germany
- 2021, 62nd Thessaloniki International Film Festival, Greece
- 2021, 29th Raindance Film Festival, London, UK
- 2021, 26th European Union Film Festival, New Delhi
- 2021, 43th Panorama of European Cinema, Athens – Best Greek Film
- 2021, 20th Pune International Film Festival, India
About the director
Cyprus-born Petros Charalambous studied film directing at California State University. His debut film, the coming-of-age drama Boy on the Bridge, had its world premiere at the 2016 Rome IFF and traveled to over 50 festivals worldwide. Patchwork is his second feature film.
After obtaining a PhD in anthropology, Netherlands-born Janine Teerling’s love for filmmaking led her to venture out of academia. Since 2011, she has worked as a producer at AMP Filmworks in Cyprus. Patchwork is her first feature film as a screenwriter and co-director (uncredited).