An Everesting 10K is a bicycling challenge in which a rider completes 10,000 meters of ascent on a single bike ride–more than the 8,484 meter height of Mt. Everest. On June 3, 2020, Takis Xouris embarked on the challenge, vowing to climb Mt. Ymittos 14 times in a single day. His goal was to inspire more bike use in Athens and to remind people that the bicycle can be the solution for a range of modern world problems.
- 2021, AltFF Alternative Film Festival – Semi-finalist
- 2021, Florence Film Awards – Honorable Mention
- 2021, Athens International Monthly Art Film Festival – Honorable Mention
- 2021, Hollywood Gold Awards – Selected
- 2021, The Paus Premieres Festival – Selected